How It Works
- When not in use, library workstations are in a locked state.
- Timed sessions are assigned to workstations via staff at a console or automatically via the waiting list.
- Patrons will see a small countdown timer showing the remaining time for the session.
- When the timer expires, the workstation locks and is ready for the next assignment.
- Complete accounting of computer time being allocated to the public.
- Reduction in staff confrontation with patrons.
- Staff and administrators can see the status of the library workstations at a glance.